SLIDER

Sunday Brunch

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shirt: Funktional, old (similar here, here)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Chanel
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chloe
Initial Stud Earrings: Nordstrom

 My mom is always telling me I need to iron my clothes, but I like the way this shirt looks wrinkled - casual and not too dressed up for Sunday brunch.  Ironing it would change the whole feel of it (literally).  Sometimes it's ok to be a little messy, especially when trying to pull yourself together after a long night.  This was my first time wearing these jeans from Old Navy and I am so in love.  I got the "short" length because , sadly, I'm 5'2", and they hit me at the ankle perfectly.  Definitely going back for more colors.  AND going back for more of these earrings.  I got a "D" and a "J' in honor of each of my girls' names, but I'd like a "G" for my hubby's name.  Just a little tribute to the loves of my life.   

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...