SLIDER

Neons

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Dress: Dorothy Perkins (old, similar version here)
Clutch: Lauren Merkin Louise (similar here, another cool one here)
Watch: Cartier
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I wore this outfit for my birthday dinner and drinks night.  There's nothing necessarily unique about a peplum dress.  These days, you can find them everywhere, at any price.  But this one really caught my eye because of the neoprene fabric and the high-low peplum effect.  It's the little details that make it something different than just your standard LBD.  It was also the perfect canvas for my neon obsession.  Between my lips, my nails, and my purse I don't know which was more blinding, but the overall effect made me happy and kept it fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...