SLIDER

Red Statement

Thursday, May 16, 2013


 

Vintage coral necklace (try this or this)
Banana Republic shirt (old)


A red statement necklace will flatter pretty much anyone.  I picked this necklace up in Hong Kong about five years ago and it's become a staple jewelry item for me.  It's authentic coral and weighs about ten pounds; apparently, comfort was not a factor when I decided to buy this.  But, whenever I feel like my outfit is too bland and boring I just throw this baby on and boom - instant visual interest.  Even my two year old daughter noticed it this morning.  She sweetly took the time to tell me that she liked my "tomatoes."  Whatever, considering she hates tomatoes, I'll take that as a compliment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...