SLIDER

Mother's Day

Monday, May 13, 2013

 Dress: H&M
Jacket: Nordstrom, old (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shoes: Zara

When I first saw this dress on Beyonce, I thought there was no way in hell that a $14.99 dress would actually look good on a normal person with no airbrushing, spanx, duct tape, fishing line, liposuction etc.  Then I saw it in person and realized that the fabric is closer to a neoprene instead of jersey, making it flattering and more expensive looking.  It's also insanely comfortable.  Although it was way too hot to wear it with this perforated mint jacket below (believe me, I tried), had the weather been about 20 degrees cooler I would have actually left the house with the jacket on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...