SLIDER

Marsala Leather + Black Bustier

Monday, December 22, 2014

Blazer: Vintage (also worn here)
Tee: Target
Bustier: ASOS (also worn here)
Pants: Rag & Bone (also worn here)
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Aminah Abdul-Jillil
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

Finally made it over to the Palihotel this weekend for brunch at The Hart and the Hunter, which was a total treat.  Amazing biscuits, cozy atmosphere, and bottomless mimosas? Yes please.  It's been a while since hubby and I have been able to have a leisurely brunch alone together, so big thanks to my sister and her boyfriend for entertaining the kiddos for the majority of our Saturday morning.  Usually when we go out for Saturday brunch I am shoveling food as fast as possible into my mouth and trying really hard not to let my eggs spill into the hair of whichever child is sitting on my lap.  Also, I dress way more shiteously whenever kids and breakfast are involved. 

This time however, I pulled it together a bit for our date-day.  I maintain that Rag & Bone makes an amazingly-fitting pair of pants.  I'm still in love with them, and even though they aren't exactly the 2015 color of the year (which I'm still on the fence about because it's like a duller version of oxblood, a color I actually love) I'm going to argue that they are in the zone of what's current and happening in the design world.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...