SLIDER

White Shirt with Cape Back

Wednesday, November 26, 2014



Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Alejandro Ingelmo
Bag: Hermes
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

At first glance, this is just a white shirt.  I probably passed by it like 4 times while wandering around the Sunset Plaza H&M the other day.  Then all of a sudden, I caught a glimpse of the back and was like hold up wait a minute, GIMME.  When you turn around its a big party in the back.  Capes in general don't seem to be going anywhere soon.

I actually wore this outfit to my hubby's birthday brunch at the Mondrian last weekend, and fit right in with the hotel's white trendy decor.  As much as I love the Mondrian L.A. for it's beautiful views and ambience, I'm just going to put it out there and say that everything else about the hotel is mediocre (except maybe the rooms? haven't seen them so can't comment).  Our server, although sweet, was hungover from the night before and moving at a snail's pace.  Sitting next to us was a table full of ex Real Housewives stars, who had all been kicked off their respective shows for just being lame/assholes/whatever.  Jordan Knight was there (not sure why) and as much as I worshipped him and the rest of NKOTB in the early 90's, I think he's doing like, dinner cruises these days.  And, our food was fine, but how hard is it really to fuck up breakfast?  I actually am impressed by places that knock breakfast out of the park and make me remember it - now that's pretty hard.  Good thing we were also too tired and hung over to really react to all of this mediocrity, due to a certain epic birthday celebration that ended at Chateau Marmont the night before.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...