SLIDER

Black fuzzy sweater + Over the knee boots

Friday, November 28, 2014

Sweater: Tildon x Nordstrom (old but similar here)
Dress worn as skirt: ASOS (also worn here)
Boots: Rachel Zoe
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

Apologies for the late post, I was all set to do this last night and after so much wine and turkey and stuffing and mac and cheese, and then a family trip to the movies to see Horrible Bosses 2 (funny!) I just couldn't stay up another minute when I got home.   

This was my thanksgiving dinner ensemble - notice there are no buttons or anything tight around the midsection to allow for comfortable expansion of my waistline (we still have leftovers so let's hope that's a temporary expansion.)  What really makes this outfit though, is the boots.  Over the knee boots are not something new I'm trying (see here, and here) but these ones are UH-MAY-ZING.  I had googled and ogled the Stuart Weitzman ones for weeks, but they literally are so tall they reach my vagina and just look silly (apparently my inseam is like 24 inches? sad) so I went back to the drawing board.  After many nights surfing Shopstyle I found these Rachel Zoe ones, that are stretch and suede and have a low comfortable heel and even some sweet gold details on the back.  Plus they had just been marked down.  I didn't expect them to be this good, but when they arrived I thanked the shoe-gods for smiling on me once again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...