SLIDER

Santa Monica

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Top: Zara (also worn here)
Skirt: ASOS (also worn here, similar here, here)
Shoes: Zara (also worn here)
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Prada

There are days where I'm utterly frustrated with L.A. life (hello, traffic and parking and out of this world real estate prices), but this city always ALWAYS redeems herself.  Because, there are so many days where I find myself in situations that make me just plain happy to be here (more on that soon.)  This past Saturday afternoon in Santa Monica was one of those days.  I realize the pier is pretty ratchet, touristy and even downright sketchy sometimes.  But the perfect weather, ocean views, amazing sunset, my happy kids with blue cotton candy all over their hands and faces,  and overall energy (laid back yet vibrant?) of SaMo was a great reminder of why we chose to come to the Golden State.  P.S. My name, Hema, means "golden."  WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN, UNIVERSE????





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...