SLIDER

Bridlewood

Friday, August 29, 2014

Dress: H&M (also worn here)
Sweater: H&M (also worn here)
Boots: Sam Edelman
Bag: DVF
Sunglasses: Prada
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney

One of the things that blows my mind about living here is how drastically different things are just a short drive outside of L.A.  In an hour and a half you can be either in the desert, or somewhere as Mediterranean looking as Santa Barbara wine country.  The change in the demographics of the population is also striking (it appears all the white people in California have relocated outside L.A.'s borders), but I'll save that for another post.  

I'd never been to a winery before, so I had no idea what to wear.  I figured we'd be walking in some dirt, so I wore comfortable shoes.  The dress seemed like a good option for the hot weather outside, plus it's breezy (aka loose) so covers any pooch from drinking and eating.  At the last minute I grabbed the sweater because it's California and you just never know, and it turned out to be a good thing, because the tasting room in the winery was pretty cold.  All in all, because I don't give myself too many options (I don't have these items in multiple colors, just the ones I love) I put myself together in 20 minutes and was out the door.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...