SLIDER

Menswear

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cardigan: Banana Republic mens (borrowed from my husband)
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Prada

Men really have it easy.  I can go on and on about how they don't have to wear thongs, makeup, or high heels, they don't have to sit down in public restrooms, they can leave their leg hair right where it is, and so on and so forth.  They have us women beat when it comes to comfort, especially in the underwear and clothing department - have you ever tried on a pair of boxer briefs?  Amazing.  They make the best pajamas (is that weird?).

Anyway, this cardigan I stole from my husband to wear on our bike ride around Santa Barbara is no exception.  The sun was hot but the air was chilly and I couldn't just ride around in my white tank (hello, nipples), and the only other jacket I had was my black suede fringe one, which would have been silly.  I honestly just took the cardigan because it was my only other option, but I ended up liking the look, especially because it is double breasted so almost references a blazer.  You guys know I LOVE a blazer.  Plus, oversize cocoon-shaped silhouettes are a thing now anyway, so this actually looked pretty current and I didn't feel like a sloppy bum when we stopped at a few of the wine tasting rooms in downtown SB.  I'll probably be stealing more baggy cardigans to wear over more tight clothes in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...