SLIDER

Orange Crush

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dress: H&M
Sunglasses: Stella McCartney
Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff, old (also worn here)
Clutch: Michael Kors, really old
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

Every Summer I decide I need an orange dress so I go buy a new one.  It's really dumb.  I should just invest in a really good one, but I never do.  Instead, tell myself I'm going to wear it all the way through November, because orange is also a Fall color, but it never happens.  So then, I wear the same one all summer long and get so sick of it that by the time next Summer rolls around I decide I need a new one.  Introducing this year's orange dress, a flowy shimmery number from H&M.  I do really love it, so here's hoping this one will make it through more than one season.

Shop similar items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...