SLIDER

Blue in the 'Bu

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Top: BCBGMaxazria "Jordin" top
Skort: Zara
Shoes: Sam & Libby x Target
Bag: Chanel
Ear Jackets: NastyGal
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

Guys, I think the transition period is finally coming to an end.  We are about 95% unpacked, my kids are here and loving it, and we are finally starting to learn our way around L.A.  I'm hoping I'll be back to regular posting as soon as we get some kind of routine going.  This whole thing still feels like some kind of extended vacay.  These are a few quickies we took in Malibu over the weekend.  Did the touristy thing with my parents who have been visiting from Florida and had lunch at Duke's Malibu followed by a photo op on the side of the PCH.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...