SLIDER

Pinterest, lately

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


I admit it - I'm a Pinterest whore.  I find the act of swiping and pinning beautiful things very soothing (emotionally and physically).  What?  Where some people might go for a run, I reach for my iPhone and pin away.  Here are my faves this week (links to all images can be found on my Pinterest @thefancyroutine).
I mean, doesn't she just look so comfy and elegant? 

Dying over this wallpaper and the gold and orange pops.  I would be SO productive if my office looked like this.

I like his use of acessories.  I bet I could convince my husband to wear accessories like these (except the belt, he'd draw the line there).

Can someone please come over and do my hair like this?

Genius use of a bar cart.

I told you - culottes are back.  This is a particularly easy and unintimidating way to wear them.


I am obsessed with everything about this entryway.  It's eclectic (code for schizophrenic) but the color scheme is chill.
Nope, not sick of crop tops yet, especially when paired with an elegant maxi skirt.  I'd totally wear this to someone else's wedding.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...