SLIDER

Trinidad Carnival 2014 Photo Diary

Wednesday, March 19, 2014


If you follow me on Instagram you know that I recently went to Trinidad & Tobago for Carnival.  Words can't express the experience, so here are some random shots.  All taken on an iPhone because ain't nobody got time for lugging a giant camera around on vacay. :)
The amazing setup at one of the day parties we went to

Coconuts! Freshest ever.

The street we called home during those 5 days.

We partied until sunrise and then kept going.

Amazing costume on the road 
Partygoing outfit - matching top & shorts set from Nordstrom

Another amazing costume - I watched this girl dance down the road in this for 10 hours.

Me and my man.  Dress from ASOS.

Eating doubles!

By far, my favorite costume (and boy) of the day (on the right).

Maracas Beach.

Another beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...