SLIDER

Oxblood Leather in L.A.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

zara rag and bone leather pants oxblood chanel bag sunglasses louis vuitton scarf suede fringe jacket
Suede Fringe Jacket: Zara (also worn here)
Leather Pants: Rag & Bone (also worn here)
Bag & Sunglasses: Chanel
Scarf: Louis Vuitton, old

I recently visited my younger sister in L.A. and forced asked her to take these pics since my trusty other half wasn't with me.  Can I just say, if ever there were a more perfect place to own a pair of leather pants, I don't know it.  L.A. weather is just cool enough during the day, and chilly enough at night to make them appropriate all day long (not that it stops me from wearing them here in Florida anyway, just an observation).      

zara rag and bone leather pants oxblood chanel bag sunglasses louis vuitton scarf suede fringe jacket
zara rag and bone leather pants oxblood chanel bag sunglasses louis vuitton scarf suede fringe jacket
bcbg wane boot gold studded wedge bootie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...