SLIDER

Leopard + Metallic Accents

Monday, August 12, 2013

Top: Zara
Skirt: J. Crew Factory, old
Belt: Ebay (love this one)
Sunglasses: Chloe
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar here, here)

I purchased this bag in 2007 and wore it 24/7 for a long time.  Then it went away into the depths of my closet for a while, because quite honestly you can't fit diapers or wipes in it.  It just didn't fit my lifestyle at the time.  BUT - I never could bring myself to give it up, and so after my recent closet reorganization I reconnected with it.  I guess we just needed a break.  I'm happy to say that I can now see my metallic Gucci and I growing really old together.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...