SLIDER

White Overalls

Monday, July 8, 2013

Overalls: Shoxie (sold out, similar here)
Top: H&M swimsuit
Shoes: Steve Madden "Reactor" (now on super sale)
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Chanel
Necklace: Gorjana "Taner Triple Bar" neckalce via Gilt

I'm having a hard time embracing the denim overalls trend that's apparently coming back with a vengeance.  I used to work at the Gap in high school, and I had a horrendous baggy pair from there that I wore everywhere.  They did nothing for my body except cover it up and make me look like I was about to go paint a bathroom or something.  I think it's a look I'd rather leave in my past.  I do love a jumpsuit however, so when I saw these white overalls that look more like a jumpsuit, I snapped them up.  A white jumpsuit is hard to wear but this one is slouchy and light and perfect for the heat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...