SLIDER

Orange Printed Dress

Friday, July 5, 2013

Dress: Paul & Joe Sister (old, love this one)
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Cartier

Orange is another great all-season color (like cobalt).  I've worn this sleeveless dress with sandals during hot days, for work with a blazer, and even during colder weather, layered with a black turtleneck and black tights.  It definitely fits my Rule of Three.   Not all printed dresses are created equal though.  I tend to spend more on unique prints that are not easily duplicated.  On the other hand, certain prints will never be splurge-worthy for me because they're just too common (that's right chevron, I'm talking about you).   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...