SLIDER

White Pants in the Rain

Friday, June 7, 2013

 Vest: Limited, old
Jeans: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Zara, old (similar here)
Shoes: Steven, old (save here, splurge here)
Bag: Gucci
Necklace: Nordstrom (similar necklace here)

It's officially hurricane season, but that doesn't stop me from a) wearing white pants and b) stopping to pose for these outdoor pics before heading out to dinner during a severe thunderstorm last weekend.  Thank you to my ever-patient and supportive husband/photographer.  Cropped pants and materials that dry quickly were my main reasons for choosing this outfit because I knew at some point I'd get wet.  Dressing for the weather is always a challenge, no matter where you live.  But, now that Tropical Storm Andrea has moved past us, it should be a blazing hot weekend.  Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...