SLIDER

Sporty Sheath

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Dress: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs Collection

God forbid I walk past a rack of black and white dresses and not buy one, especially when it's sporty and has a boatneck like this.  Like a baseball tee but it's a dress.  I have no explanation for my excessive use of black and white lately, other than that it somehow feels right for summer, and provides the perfect backdrop for obnoxiously bright jackets like this one.   I haven't had the right occasion yet to wear the full pink suit (oh yes I did, see the pants here) but I'm getting tired of waiting so I may just have to break it out and take my chances at brunch or something.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...