SLIDER

Not so basic black and white

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shirt: Zara (recent)
Skort: Zara
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Sigerson Morrison "Bachelor" (similar here, here)
Jewelry: All old (love this and this)

Yes - I am wearing a skort.  Last time I owned one I think it was denim and I was listening to Kris Kross.  This particular skort from Zara is popping up everywhere, and for good reason.  It's modern, flattering, and affordable. And comfortable.  Worn with this drapey white blouse, I could have easily been mistaken for hired help at the party I was attending that night.  But, I avoided looking like a cocktail waitress by slapping on some red lipstick, piling on all the gold tidbits I could find in my jewelry stash, and pulling my bun to the side.  I feel like you can never wear too much jewelry if it is all delicate and not too chunky.  And gold.  Have I mentioned I love gold?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...