SLIDER

Birthday Brunch Attire

Wednesday, May 8, 2013



Top: Target
Pants: S.I.L.K., similar here and here
Shoes: Steve Madden (on sale!)
Belt: local boutique, similar here
Necklace: Nordstrom, similar here
Sunglasses: Chanel
Bag: DVF Harper Anna Tote

This past weekend I was in NYC to celebrate my impending (insert Jaws theme song here) 30th birthday.  We had an amazing time with family and friends eating, drinking, shopping and partying our way around the city.  However, judging from the fact that I'm still exhausted three days later, my almost-thirty-year-old body is telling me that I am way too old for that ish.  Here's what I wore to my birthday brunch at Beauty & Essex.  These silk pants felt like pajamas, which was just what I needed to cover the bloat I incurred from the prior night's activities, and to allow for the amazing brunch I was about to devour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...