SLIDER

Tribal Fringe Cardigan in Black and White

Monday, December 15, 2014

T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: BlankNYC
Sunglasses: Fendi

I've been living in this sweater because temps have dropped and it feels like a nice warm hug.  And, even though it's a little busy and tribal prints are not my usual jam, I think the black and white reigns it in and gives it some sort of taste, even when worn over black pajama pants to drop my kids off to preschool (yup I sure did leave the house in loungewear aka pajamas.)  I went a little out of my comfort zone here and am pretty pleased with the results.  

I wore this particular outfit to dinner with a friend at The Wallace in Culver City, which we chose only because it's in the middle of us (she's a west-sider and I live east of Fairfax).  I knew it would be convenient and based on the website it looked cute inside, but I didn't expect to be so wowed by the food.  Everything we had was so good.  Actually, I've been to a few places in downtown Culver as of late and I'm really impressed - much less of a scene than West Hollywood and real quality restaurants in a cute and bustling environment.  I guess going out of my geographic comfort zone can pay off too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...