SLIDER

keep it simple

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

 Cape Blazer: Nastygal (also worn here)
Pants: H&M
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Celine
Sunglasses: Fendi

Guys, I got these pants at H&M the other day for THREE DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS.  Sale season is upon us and I personally have been extremely successful.  I mean, these pants cost me less than PARKING.  Less than a pressed juice.  I can't even buy 1 gallon of gas with $3.50.  I have no idea if they will last, but even if I wear them two times, they are worth it.  Kept it simple in my favorite color combo and let the silhouettes (high-waist, wide leg, cape, strong shoulder, etc.) be the focus here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...