skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Witty, savvy, chic.
PAGES
Home
About
Contact Me
Pinterest
Instagram
Personal Styling
SLIDER
Bloglovin'
Currently Fancying
Powered by
Blogger
.
Working Girl
Friday, January 17, 2014
Dress: ASOS, old (similar
here
,
here
)
Top: Zara
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Fendi
This is about as lawyerly as I can stand to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by
Nudge Media Design
|
Powered by Blogger
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
February (1)
January (6)
December (16)
November (11)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (19)
June (16)
May (17)
April (21)
March (17)
February (20)
January (20)
December (21)
November (19)
October (23)
September (20)
August (22)
July (27)
June (28)
May (22)
Search
Popular Posts
Coral Crochet
Dress: ASOS maternity, old (similar here , here ) Shoes: Zara Clutch: Michael Kors (also here ) Sunglasses: Stella McCartney I l...
First Anniversary
Today is the first anniversary of TFR, and I thought it would be interesting to look back over the past year and figure out what the hardes...
Gray Lady
Sweater: Topshop, old Shirt: Gap Jeans: Joe's Jeans Boots: Chinese Laundry "Ideal" Bag: DVF Sunglasses: Chanel ...
Orange midriff
Top: Zara Jeans: Paige Denim Shoes: Aldo Clutch: DVF Sunglasses: Ray Ban Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane, old (turquoise here , newe...
Easy Breezy Black White & Red
Dress: BCBG "Willow" dress (this season's version here ) Jacket: BCBG Shoes: Zara Bag: Gucci I can't stop my...
No comments:
Post a Comment