skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Witty, savvy, chic.
PAGES
Home
About
Contact Me
Pinterest
Instagram
Personal Styling
SLIDER
Bloglovin'
Currently Fancying
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sweater Separates
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Sweater: C. Wonder
Skirt: Tory Burch (also worn
here
)
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chloe
Knit on knit on knit. I was toasty warm in the coolest of air conditioning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by
Nudge Media Design
|
Powered by Blogger
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
February (1)
January (6)
December (16)
November (11)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (19)
June (16)
May (17)
April (21)
March (17)
February (20)
January (20)
December (21)
November (19)
October (23)
September (20)
August (22)
July (27)
June (28)
May (22)
Search
Popular Posts
Coral Crochet
Dress: ASOS maternity, old (similar here , here ) Shoes: Zara Clutch: Michael Kors (also here ) Sunglasses: Stella McCartney I l...
First Anniversary
Today is the first anniversary of TFR, and I thought it would be interesting to look back over the past year and figure out what the hardes...
Easy Breezy Black White & Red
Dress: BCBG "Willow" dress (this season's version here ) Jacket: BCBG Shoes: Zara Bag: Gucci I can't stop my...
Gray Lady
Sweater: Topshop, old Shirt: Gap Jeans: Joe's Jeans Boots: Chinese Laundry "Ideal" Bag: DVF Sunglasses: Chanel ...
Chill Peplum
Top: H&M, recent Jeans: Blank Denim Shoes: Zara Bag: Burberry Sunglasses: Chanel Whenever I go to H&M it's becaus...
No comments:
Post a Comment