SLIDER

Tried and true: Classic Monogram Monceau

Friday, September 6, 2013

Shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Tory Burch via Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton "Monceau" via ebay
Shoes: Elizabeth & James (similar here, here, here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

This bag first came out in the 80's.  Since then, it's influenced so many designers (Proenza, Max MaraLoeffler, and Minkoff as of late) that even Louis Vuitton resurrected it this year in new materials.  I, however, decided I needed the original and not a remake, so I used my internet stalking skills to find one in amazing condition, with the original key and everything.  It took forever.  I felt like I was on match.com surfing through a million profiles looking for my potential mate.  Eventually we found each other though- much like my shoes, it was meant to be.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...