SLIDER

Travel Attire: Stripes, Squares and Flares

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Top: Express, old (similar here)
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (different wash here, also like these)
Shoes: Steve Madden "Kardd" in black (other colors here)
Bag: Hermes "Evelyne"
Travel Bag: Louis Vuitton Eole 50
Sunglasses: Chanel
Rings: ASOS 

We took a quick trip to Miami for the Legends of the Summer concert (so frigging sick).  Clearly this was a road trip, because had we flown, I would never have worn anything I'm wearing here.  The rings, the heels, the boy scout knot on my belt, and the pristine white Hermes bag, are exactly the things I scorn other people for wearing in when I'm stuck in an endless airport security line.  These items are air travel saboteurs.  They work just fine in a car though.  P.S. I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did and I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...