SLIDER

Blue Suit

Thursday, June 27, 2013


Top: Madison Marcus, old (similar here)
Pants: S.Y.L.K. old (similar here)
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Gucci
Necklace: Ebay

My obsession with this color has been going on forever and it won't quit.  This top and these pants were purchased separately, years apart from each other.  When I realized the other day that they were almost a perfect match in color and material, I was over the moon excited and a bit weirded out at what a creature of habit I can be.  I used to try and force myself to buy things in colors I was not usually attracted to.  Epic fail- those clothes got tossed out because I never wore them.  I've since decided that there's nothing wrong with having a signature color, and cobalt is my safety blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...