SLIDER

The Dirty Thirty

Saturday, May 18, 2013


Blazer: Mango
Dress: Parker

Today I am 30 and I can't believe it.  I think turning 30 is what spurred me to start this blog.  It's something I've been thinking of doing for a long time but never had the time, courage, drive, etc. to do it.  30 feels like a turning point for me.  Up until this point, I've always known what I wanted and gone straight for it.  As a result, I have an amazing family, a house, a car, a formal education, and a steady job under my belt.  I've done everything right, on paper, and I am exactly where I always thought I would be when I turned 30.  Still, something BIG is missing.  I'm not satisfied.  So now what?  I'm not sure, but I'm excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...