SLIDER

Coping

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shirt: H&M
Pants: Jamison, old (also worn here)
Belt: Cole Haan, old
Bag: DVF
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Guys, the amount of shi* going on right now is unreal.  The last thing I've been able to think about is what to wear to work, since we've sold our house and are moving to L.A. in three freaking weeks! I need to find us a place to live (like, YESTERDAY), pack my whole house, schedule movers, find a daycare for my kids, say goodbye to so many people, and keep working (yes! working!) through it all.  My hubby says I'm like a duck - calm on the surface and paddling like hell underneath.  In such situations, high waisted pants are reliably easy and almost look like you tried a bit.  I didn't, believe me.  But I'll be back to it soon, I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...