SLIDER

Matching Separates

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top: Nordstrom
Shorts: Nordstrom
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Gucci, old

So I was really unsure about this whole matching separates trend.  Mostly because I wasn't sure if it was really appropriate for me.  I thought it was one of those passing summer fads that only celebrities or people in their early to mid 20's could really pull off.  But then I tried this outfit on on a whim during a quick lunch break from work and was instantly sold.  It's not my usual thing, but I love the print, it's figure flattering, and mostly I love that I can wear the top and shorts together (like a romper or mini dress but not really) or separately in about 50 ways, in all kinds of weather (watch me).  The versatility surprised me, in a good way.    











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...