SLIDER

Basics with a twist

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shirt: Asos
Shorts: Urban Outfitters, old (similar here)
Shoes: Tory Burch, old (love these)
Sunglasses: Chanel
Bag: Hermes

I love basics with a twist.  This is a shorts-t-shirt-sneakers ensemble that I threw on to run around with my hubby and kids.  But what I love about the t-shirt is that it's a casual way of rocking this season's sheer trend and also has a very now-ish asymmetrical hem.  And the shorts are high-waisted (another one of my favorite trends) instead of just being regular old khaki shorts.  Lastly the shoes are not your typical lace up runners; they're more like a hybrid between ballet flats and sneakers.  When shopping for basics I always try to look for unique cuts, shapes and silhouettes.  It's an easy way to dress up without sacrificing comfort.   Most of us have no use for catwalk-caliber clothing on a regular basis, but we can still easily rock runway style by upgrading our basics. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...