SLIDER

Get Inspired

Tuesday, May 7, 2013



Part of being fancy on a daily basis is being inspired by things around you and then making these inspirations work in your every day life.  Today's inspiration, Fancies, is the ever bad-ass Sarah Jessica Parker in her WTF-ish Met Gala getup.  Yes. She. Did.  And I love her for it.



Clearly, this is not something any of us who did not play Carrie Bradshaw on Sex And The City could or would wear on the daily (or ever).  But I'd definitely rock some feathers like this, or this, or maybe a sweet bejeweled necklace like this.

Since we're on the topic of crazy Met Gala couture, I'd just like to give a shoutout to Beyonce.  I know I know - her dress was cray: 



But just hear me out.  Some of you may remember her dress from last year's Met Gala and cringe (or swoon if you're me) at the combination of sheerness, beads, feathers, and ombre.  This year's Givenchy creation took her level of cohones to the next level, and that's what I like about it.  Confidence people - look at that SWAGGER.  Not to mention the fact that I bleed black and gold, or at least, I wear it every day.  Except, not like Bey - more like this, or this and I LOVE this dress from ASOS:




Feathers and sequins and swagger are for everyone! Because, well . . . why not?

xo
The Fancy Routine











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...